It’s that time of year again! We are running flu clinics at all three branches. You are eligible for a free NHS flu vaccination if you:
- are 65 years of age or over
- are pregnant
- are living in a long-stay residential care home or other long-stay care facility
- receive a Carer’s allowance, or you are the main carer for an elderly or disabled person whose welfare may be at risk if you fall ill
- have a long-term medical condition such as:
- chronic (long-term) respiratory diseases, eg:asthma (which requires an inhaled or tablet steroid treatment, or has led to hospital admission in the past), chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), emphysema or bronchitis
- chronic heart disease, such as heart failure
- chronic kidney disease
- chronic liver disease, such as hepatitis
- chronic neurological conditions, such as Parkinson's disease, motor neurone disease or multiple sclerosis (MS)
- problems with your spleen – for example, sickle cell disease or if you have had your spleen removed
- a weakened immune system
- are seriously overweight (BMI of 40+)
If you are eligible and you would like to book an appointment for your free NHS flu vaccination please call the appointments line on the number below:
Welcome to Heathcot Medical Practice Online
Welcome to our website where we hope you will find enhanced convenience added to first class healthcare. Find out when we are open and how to see a member of the team. We’ve made life a little easier with practice updates, news on the latest health issues and even access to repeat medication all at your fingertips.
Your Good Health
Access to a wide range of healthcare services is a key element of a good local practice. We don’t just want to see you when you’re ill we want to make sure you stay healthy too. Check out how we can cover both bases with our clinics and services.
Our professional team will ensure you receive the best attention at all times whether you’re attending a specialist clinic or a routine appointment. If you’re new to the area registration is easy and comes with the comfort of discretion and confidentiality assured.
In the past week (4 - 9 December 2017) 68 people failed to attend and cancel their appointments. We have a very high demand for appointments, if you are unable to attend please let us know as soon as possible so that we can reallocate the slot to someone else. Missed appointments delay care for you and others and cost the NHS approximately £160 each. Thank you.
If your appointment is within 24 hours please call the practice to notify us of the cancellation.
*If your appointment is outside of this please use the form below.
Click here to Cancel Your Appointment
However we would like to thank the 1792 people who did attend their appointment on time.
Please be aware that if you arrive late for your appointment, the clinical staff may not be able to see you or you may be asked to wait until the end of surgery to be seen.
(Site updated 11/12/2017)